Join us, and help search for missing children across Canada.
Thank you for your interest in making a difference in the search for missing children in Canada. We are a nonprofit organization that relies entirely on the generous support of our community in order to operate our programs.
We are committed to:
- Assisting law enforcement and families in the active and ongoing search for missing children;
- Utilizing cutting-edge technology to provide first-responder support to law enforcement agencies when a child goes missing;
- Continuing the search for as long as there are missing children;
- Enlisting the help of other professionals in the search and recovery of missing children;
- Creating public awareness of missing children cases through both traditional and online/social media;
- Providing affected families with emotional support, knowledge and resources throughout the search and recovery process;
- Ensuring that all of our programs – including professional investigations, active search and family support programs – are delivered free of charge, so that every family who needs help receives it, regardless of their financial situation.
How to Help
There are many ways that you can help searching families, either by giving of your time or resources. Please select an option from the menu below for more information.